5.9.07

I'm moving!

I'm not the only one, you know. There are millions of us. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday we gather in darkened rooms, curtains drawn, Tunnocks Tea Cakes and a nice pot of tea at our side, ready to enjoy The World's Favourite Continuing Drama.
In some ways, it's a solitary pleasure, as has been this blog. But in other ways Corrie is an experience which is made for sharing. Which is why from now on I'm going to be sharing my Weatherfield fetish over at Corrieblog. Click over there and bookmark it immediately, or I'll set Tracy Barlow on you when she gets out!

2 comments:

Glenda Young said...

Sue, it seems we are cut from the same cloth. Coronation Street, tea and Tunnocks tea cakes. Are you my long lost sister?

Glenda

Sue said...

You can't beat a nice Tunnocks. They do them in my local Co-op. While watching Corrie, my daughter plays "spot the Tunnocks" whenever we get a glimpse inside Dev's shop. She is clearly your long lost niece.